Willamette Management Associates Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Willamette Management Associates's estimated annual revenue is currently $12M per year.
- Willamette Management Associates's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Willamette Management Associates has 57 Employees.
- Willamette Management Associates grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Willamette Management Associates currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Willamette Management Associates?
Willamette Management Associates is recognized as a thought leader in the field of business valuation, forensic analysis, and financial opinion services. Our professional services include: business valuation, intangible asset valuation, intellectual property valuation and royalty rate analysis, intercompany transfer price analysis, forensic accounting and expert testimony, transaction fairness opinions and solvency opinions, lost profits and economic damages analysis, economic event analysis, M&A financial adviser and due diligence services, and ESOP financial adviser adequate consideration opinions. We provide these services for purposes of merger/acquisition transaction pricing and structuring, taxation planning and compliance, transaction financing, litigation, bankruptcy and reorganization, management information and strategic planning, corporate governance and regulatory compliance, and ESOP transactions and ERISA administrative compliance. Our clients include publicly traded, multinational corporations and closely held companies. Our clients range in size from Fortune 500 companies to professional practices in virtually every industry or profession. We are known for our experience, creativity, and responsiveness in each and every assignment.keywords:Finance