WhistlePig Straight Rye Whiskey Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- WhistlePig Straight Rye Whiskey's estimated revenue is currently $9M per year.
- WhistlePig Straight Rye Whiskey received $25.0M in venture funding in May 2017.
- WhistlePig Straight Rye Whiskey's estimated revenue per employee is $180000
- WhistlePig Straight Rye Whiskey's total funding is $25M.
- WhistlePig Straight Rye Whiskey has 50 Employees.
- WhistlePig Straight Rye Whiskey grew their employee count by 25% last year.
- WhistlePig Straight Rye Whiskey currently has N/A job openings.
What Is WhistlePig Straight Rye Whiskey?
Founded in 2008, WhistlePig is now the most awarded Rye Whiskey maker in the world. We live by a simple ethos: protect what makes Rye Whiskey great, toss out the rest, and then innovate to make it better. Our remote 500 acre hard-working farm in bucolic Shoreham, Vermont, is the perfect place to perfect our experiments with blending and finishing, ultimately leading to a portfolio of deeply complex Rye Whiskeys. In 2017 WhistlePig was awarded with the coveted Best In Show Whiskey title from the San Francisco World Spirits Competition. For more about us and our products visit whistlepigwhiskey.com Facebook: facebook.com/whistlepigwhiskey/ Twitter: @WhistlePigRye Instagram: @WhistlePigWhiskeykeywords:Food & Beverages
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
WhistlePig Straight Rye Whiskey News
Vermont-based whiskey producer WhistlePig has brought its 10 Year Straight Rye to the UK market. Made with 100% rye, aged for a decade ...
Chefs collaborating with whiskey brands isn't exactly a new phenomenon. ... worked with Tatersall Distilling on an American straight single malt, available at ... The rye in this release consists of WhistlePig's usual cask-finished ...
... Brewing barrels ($5 a pour) to industry favorite WhistlePig 10 Year Old Straight Rye (also $5). Some of the spirits on offer are sold in the shop ...
WhistlePig Straight Rye Whiskey Funding