Whisknladle Hospitality Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Whisknladle Hospitality's estimated annual revenue is currently $11M per year.
- Whisknladle Hospitality's estimated revenue per employee is $175,000
- Whisknladle Hospitality has 63 Employees.
- Whisknladle Hospitality grew their employee count by 29% last year.
- Whisknladle Hospitality currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Whisknladle Hospitality?
Whisknladle Hospitality is a San Diego based restaurant group and brainchild of owner/CEO Arturo Kassel and owner/Executive Chef Ryan Johnston. The pair opened their first restaurant, Whisknladle, together in 2008 in La Jolla, Calif. Following it's success, they opened their second restaurant concept, Prepkitchen, in La Jolla, Calif., which aimed to offer the same farm-to-table concept at a 'daily-eats' price. The concept exploded and two other Prepkitchen restaurants opened in Del Mar, Calif. and Little Italy, located near downtown San Diego, Calif. The mission of Whisknladle Hospitality is to bring "good food, good wine and great people" together under the roofs of their restaurants. Dedicated to serving farm-to-table cuisine, Whisknladle Hospitality menus are constantly changing to reflect only the best that local farms and seasonal bounties have to offer. For more information, menus and hours please visit www.wnlhosp.com.keywords:Food & Beverages,Travel