Western Stevedoring Company Ltd. Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Western Stevedoring Company Ltd.'s estimated annual revenue is currently $25.3M per year.
- Western Stevedoring Company Ltd.'s estimated revenue per employee is $328,000
- Western Stevedoring Company Ltd. has 77 Employees.
- Western Stevedoring Company Ltd. grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- Western Stevedoring Company Ltd. currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Western Stevedoring Company Ltd.?
North Vancouver based Western Stevedoring provides general stevedoring contractor services throughout BC and is operator of Canada's largest break-bulk terminal; Lynnterm. Specializing in the handling of break-bulk cargoes such as pulp, lumber, steel and project cargoes. Western Stevedoring is very proud to be an important contributor to the BC and Canadian economy. On Vancouver Island, Western Stevedoring provides terminal and stevedoring services to the break-bulk trade as well as cruise ship services at Ogden Point in the Port of Victoria. Stevedoring Company n: contractor to supply the labour (longshoremen), equipment and direction for the handling of cargo and the loading and unloading of ships in port.keywords:N/A