Western Midstream Competitors, Revenue and Alternatives
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Western Midstream's estimated annual revenue is currently $56.1M per year.
- Western Midstream's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Western Midstream has 229 Employees.
- Western Midstream grew their employee count by 332% last year.
- Western Midstream currently has 1 job openings.
Western Midstream Competitors
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Prime Downhole ...||$7.8M||32||33%||N/A|
|Aqua Terra Wate...||$8.3M||34||6%||N/A|
|Moore Control S...||$25M||102||2%||N/A|
What Is Western Midstream?
Western Midstream Partners, LP is a growth-oriented Delaware master limited partnership formed to acquire, own, develop and operate midstream energy assets. With midstream assets located in the Rocky Mountains, North-central Pennsylvania and Texas, WES is engaged in the business of gathering, compressing, treating, processing, and transporting natural gas; gathering, stabilizing and transporting condensate, natural gas liquids and crude oil; and gathering and disposing of produced water for its customers. Our mission is to provide sustainable distribution growth for our unitholders by constructing, acquiring and expanding midstream assets in high-quality producing basins and to deliver industry-leading levels of service to our customers.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %