Western Global Airlines Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Western Global Airlines's estimated annual revenue is currently $81.2M per year.
- Western Global Airlines's estimated revenue per employee is $246,000
- Western Global Airlines has 330 Employees.
- Western Global Airlines grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- Western Global Airlines currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Western Global Airlines?
Western Global Airlines - Revolutionizing the ACMI and Charter Model Western Global Airlines, a Part 121 Air Carrier with worldwide operating authority, is redefining the ACMI and Charter business by using a revolutionary new model that offers airlines and logistics companies truly variable and flexible capacity. We created the industry's only low cost highly responsive and reliable cargo operating platform, customizable to satisfy the changing requirements of each customer. Our fleet of company owned fuel-efficient heavyweight B747-400's and MD11's are all equipped with GE engines providing for significant operating advantages which are passed on to its customers. Our services are managed by Team WGA - a people friendly environment where teamwork, cooperation, and excellence throughout the company are fostered and rewarded. Specialties Global Airline specializing in Charter, ACMI Wet Lease operations worldwidekeywords:N/A