Western Electrical Services Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Western Electrical Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $13M per year.
- Western Electrical Services's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Western Electrical Services has 53 Employees.
- Western Electrical Services grew their employee count by 18% last year.
- Western Electrical Services currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Western Electrical Services?
Western Electrical Services, Inc. (WES) formerly known as Advanced Electrical Testing (AET) has been performing electrical testing services since 1996, as part of Northwest Circuit Breakers. Due to customer requests for onsite testing and follow-up service of the same high quality, AET was incorporated as an entity all its own, with the same ownership and three partners as Northwest Circuit Breakers, ARC Technology and Circuit Breaker Sales Southwest. In July 2008 we combined all the above company names into Western Electrical Services, Inc. (WES). WES provides complete electrical system commissioning, evaluation, maintenance, testing, and engineering services. From the generating facility through the transmission system and down to the medium and low voltage distribution systems, WES increases electrical asset value by finding and mitigating deficiencies through turnkey commissioning, testing, inspection, maintenance, engineering, and 24-hour emergency repair services.keywords:Automotive,Cleantech,Consumer Services,Solar Power,Wind Power