West Creek Financial Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- West Creek Financial's estimated annual revenue is currently $25.4M per year.
- West Creek Financial received $7.0M in venture funding in May 2018.
- West Creek Financial's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- West Creek Financial's total funding is $195.5M.
- West Creek Financial has 195 Employees.
- West Creek Financial grew their employee count by -5% last year.
- West Creek Financial currently has 21 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is West Creek Financial?
West Creek is a fast growing firm that specializes in point of sale finance for underserved customers. West Creek focuses on using big data and technology to optimize underwriting, enabling industry leading approval rates. Our high approval rates lead to great customer experiences and maximum sales for our dealers. West Creek is located in Richmond, Virginia.keywords:Banking,Finance
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
West Creek Financial News
RICHMOND, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--. The highest-ranked retail financing company, West Creek continues its significant growth trajectory.
27 and consumer finance startup West Creek Financial at No. 65. The types of local businesses on the list run the gamut. Retail and hospitality ...
Other standouts were Gather Workspaces, whose 613 percent revenue growth gave it the No. 715 spot; and West Creek Financial with the No.
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
West Creek Financial Funding
|2016-07-22||$25.0M||Undisclosed||Victory Park Capital||Article|
|2018-05-16||$7.0M||Undisclosed||Summit Action Fund||Article|