Wesdome Gold Mines Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Wesdome Gold Mines's estimated annual revenue is currently $51M per year.
- Wesdome Gold Mines's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Wesdome Gold Mines has 208 Employees.
- Wesdome Gold Mines grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- Wesdome Gold Mines currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Wesdome Gold Mines?
The Wesdome group has continually produced over 1.3 million ounces of gold over the past 28 years. Since 1987 it has put five gold mines into production and assembled strategic property and mining infrastructure in Val dOr, Quebec and Wawa, Ontario. The Company has two mines currently in production: the Eagle River and Mishi mines in Ontario and owns the Kiena Complex in Quebec. Its strategy is one of regional development around existing wholly-owned infrastructure in politically stable, historically proven mining regions. Its vision is to provide investors with exposure to a growing, unhedged gold production profile in a rising gold market.keywords:N/A