Wesbeam Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Wesbeam's estimated annual revenue is currently $37.6M per year.
- Wesbeam's estimated revenue per employee is $321,000
- Wesbeam has 117 Employees.
- Wesbeam grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Wesbeam currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Wesbeam?
Wesbeam is a Western Australian owned, unlisted public company operating from an $110 million purpose-built manufacturing plant in Neerabup, north of Perth. Using state of the art equipment from New Zealand, Japan, Finland and Germany, Wesbeam manufactures high quality Laminated Veneer Lumber (LVL). Wesbeam LVL is a high-value engineered wood product made from plantation timbers, much of which is sourced aound Perth under a 25 year State Agreement between Wesbeam and the Western Australian State Government.keywords:Cleantech,Hardware,Hardware Peripherals,Wind Power