Waystar Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Waystar's estimated annual revenue is currently $153.9M per year.
- Waystar's estimated revenue per employee is $196,000
- Waystar's pricing is $1,200 per year.
- Waystar has 785 Employees.
Waystar Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is Waystar?
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Telcor, Waystar, Xifin, AdvancedMD, Quadax, Advanced Data Systems Corp, 4medica Inc., Laboratory Billing Solutions, Comtron Inc., LigoLab,...
Davion Mitchell Ascending to Two-Way Star. With an emerging and improving offensive game, No. 15 is proving he's far more than a defensive...
WATCH: Angels' two-way star Shohei Ohtani hits first two homers of 2022 season. Dayn Perry. By Dayn Perry. Apr 15, 2022 at 10:43 pm ET 1 min read.
– Waystar Launches Hubble, an artificial intelligence and automation platform, Hubble that automates revenue cycle processes to help providers collect payment faster and more effectively. – The platform uses AI to help providers fix outdated and inefficient billing processes — helping hospitals ...
The EQT VIII Fund and Canada Pension Plan Investment Board are to acquire a majority equity stake in Waystar, a US provider of revenue cycle technology, from Bain Capital Private Equity. Under the terms of the agreement, which values Waystar at $2.7 billion, Bain Capital will retain a minority ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|