Waterfront Toronto Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Waterfront Toronto's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.4M per year.
- Waterfront Toronto's estimated revenue per employee is $157,500
- Waterfront Toronto has 104 Employees.
- Waterfront Toronto grew their employee count by 17% last year.
- Waterfront Toronto currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Waterfront Toronto?
In 2001, the Government of Canada, the Province of Ontario and the City of Toronto established Waterfront Toronto (then known as the Toronto Waterfront Revitalization Corporation) to oversee all aspects of the planning and development of Toronto's central waterfront. The revitalization of Toronto's waterfront is the largest urban redevelopment project currently underway in North America, and it is one of the largest waterfront revitalization efforts ever undertaken in the world. Waterfront Toronto's vision is to work with community and public and private sector partners to create waterfront parks, public spaces, cultural institutions, and diverse and sustainable commercial and residential communities. By employing global best practices and made-in-Toronto solutions, the city's new waterfront communities will protect and enhance our natural environment, and will ultimately establish themselves as global models for sustainability.keywords:Real Estate