WaterBridge Resources Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- WaterBridge Resources's estimated annual revenue is currently $28.2M per year.
- WaterBridge Resources received $200.0M in venture funding in January 2016.
- WaterBridge Resources's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- WaterBridge Resources's total funding is $400M.
- WaterBridge Resources has 115 Employees.
- WaterBridge Resources grew their employee count by -6% last year.
- WaterBridge Resources currently has 1 job openings.
What Is WaterBridge Resources?
WaterBridge develops, owns and operates permanent, integrated water infrastructure networks to address the long-term produced water management requirements of E&P companies. Our water pipeline and disposal systems provide our customers with reliable and efficient gathering and disposal of produced water. Water management is a critical aspect of our customers oil and gas operations. As a result of the rapid growth in oil and gas production due to the widespread adoption of horizontal drilling, we believe large-scale, permanent water infrastructure networks are necessary to maintain current levels of oil and gas production in unconventional oil and gas basins.keywords:Cleantech,Energy,Physical Storage,Storage,Wind Power