Walleye Trading Advisors Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Walleye Trading Advisors's estimated annual revenue is currently $27.3M per year.
- Walleye Trading Advisors's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Walleye Trading Advisors has 130 Employees.
- Walleye Trading Advisors grew their employee count by 23% last year.
- Walleye Trading Advisors currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Walleye Trading Advisors?
Walleye Trading® Advisors LLC ("Walleye Trading") was formed in 2005 by industry veterans as an adviser to private funds and trading entities. The Walleye Trading business model is based on the combination of many years of experience, attention to the dynamics of today's trading and investment environment, and the trading knowledge of its senior management. Also central to this business model are: developing and supporting talented traders, quantitative researchers, and software engineers investing in proprietary world-class technology a disciplined and focused portfolio and liquidity management approach proven risk management capabilities a commitment to managing strategies over the long-term through different market cycleskeywords:N/A