Waggl Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Waggl's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.3M per year.
- Waggl received $7.0M in venture funding in May 2018.
- Waggl's estimated revenue per employee is $226,341
- Waggl's total funding is $8.8M.
- Waggl has 41 Employees.
- Waggl grew their employee count by -27% last year.
- Waggl currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Waggl?
Waggl is the most human way for organizations to crowdsource feedback. Waggl lives at the intersection of two organizational realities: companies want to be on the pulse of their employees and employees want to know that their opinions count. Waggl is being rapidly adopted by hundreds of organizations like CenturyLink, Paychex, UCHealth, Apollo Education Group, University of Utah Health, and MGM. Waggl is named after the dance honeybees have used for tens of millions of years to surface ideas and make decisions, perhaps one of the oldest and most successful forms of crowdsourcing ever.keywords:saas