WMG, University of Warwick Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- WMG, University of Warwick's estimated annual revenue is currently $104.8M per year.
- WMG, University of Warwick's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- WMG, University of Warwick has 582 Employees.
- WMG, University of Warwick grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- WMG, University of Warwick currently has 1 job openings.
What Is WMG, University of Warwick?
WMG at the University of Warwick was established by Professor Lord Kumar Bhattacharrya in 1980. We are an international group, with collaborative centres in the UK, India, China, Malaysia, Singapore, Turkey and Thailand. Our vision is to deliver high quality interdisciplinary research to achieve global impact in the fields of low carbon mobility, healthcare and business while training the academic and industrial research leaders of the future. Our strategy has been to develop academic leadership and international recognition in five themes: design; materials; manufacturing; systems; business. Cross cutting activities, such the High Value Manufacturing Catapult, the Institute for Digital Healthcare and our SME Programmes, enable achievement of our impact agenda into the main application areas of industry. We educate the industry leaders of tomorrow through our Full-Time Masters and Professional Programmes, which are delivered through our UK and international centres.keywords:N/A