WEG Canada / V.J. Pamensky Canada Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- WEG Canada / V.J. Pamensky Canada's estimated annual revenue is currently $27.2M per year.
- WEG Canada / V.J. Pamensky Canada's estimated revenue per employee is $353,000
- WEG Canada / V.J. Pamensky Canada has 77 Employees.
- WEG Canada / V.J. Pamensky Canada grew their employee count by 1% last year.
- WEG Canada / V.J. Pamensky Canada currently has 1 job openings.
What Is WEG Canada / V.J. Pamensky Canada?
V.J. Pamensky Canada Inc. was founded in Toronto, Ontario in September 1977 as the exclusive importer of WEG Electric Motors, Controls and Transformers into Canada. The original inventory was small, as were the premises, but these products quickly found a place in the Canadian industrial market. From these beginnings, growth came rapidly, resulting in successive moves to different locations in order to meet the demands for increased inventory and service. Today, V.J. Pamensky Canada Inc. is one of the largest importers of electric motors and controls in Canada with offices and warehouses across the country. V.J. Pamensky Canada Inc. has probably the largest inventory of any Electric Motor and Control Company in Canada. V.J. Pamensky Canada Inc. offers 24 hour emergency service, and will customize and modify products to meet the Customer's most demanding specifications.keywords:N/A