WCS Care Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- WCS Care's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.6M per year.
- WCS Care's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- WCS Care has 80 Employees.
- WCS Care grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- WCS Care currently has 1 job openings.
What Is WCS Care?
WCS Care is an independent not-for-profit care company providing high quality, affordable care. We have 10 homes for older people providing day care, respite care, short stays and long term care including specialist dementia care and two homes for younger adults with physical and learning disabilities. We believe every day should be a day well lived. Life isn't over when you move to a care home, it's just the start of a new chapter, with new opportunities. Based in Warwickshire and operating for nearly 25 years, we're currently building our latest home, Castle Brook in Kenilworth, which will use the latest technology, innovations and approaches to deliver the highest standards of care. WCS Care currently have 4 homes rated as Outstanding by the Care Quality Commission - that's 1 in 3 against a national average of 1 in 200.keywords:N/A