W. Lee Flowers & Co Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- W. Lee Flowers & Co's estimated annual revenue is currently $24M per year.
- W. Lee Flowers & Co's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- W. Lee Flowers & Co has 89 Employees.
- W. Lee Flowers & Co grew their employee count by 25% last year.
- W. Lee Flowers & Co currently has 1 job openings.
What Is W. Lee Flowers & Co?
FFounded in 1922 in Lake City, South Carolina, W. Lee Flowers & Co. is one of the largest grocery distributors in the region. The company maintains a full-line warehouse facility of more than 400,000 square feet, housing all major departments, including: grocery, meat, dairy, produce, ice cream and GM/HBC. W. Lee Flowers owns and operates 50 IGA and KJâ€™s Market grocery stores in North and South Carolina and Georgia. The Food Partners represented W. Lee Flowers in its evaluation of strategic alternatives including as its financial advisor in the transaction with Alex Lee, Inc.keywords:N/A