Vouch Insurance Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Vouch Insurance's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.5M per year.
- Vouch Insurance's estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- Vouch Insurance's total funding is $94.2M.
- Vouch Insurance has 84 Employees.
- Vouch Insurance grew their employee count by 68% last year.
- Vouch Insurance currently has 25 job openings.
What Is Vouch Insurance?
Vouch Insurance is a new kind of insurance company for startups. Built by founders for founders, Vouchￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs fully digital coverage takes minutes to activate. Vouch is trusted by the biggest names in the startup economy ￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾀﾝ such as Y Combinator and Silicon Valley Bank ￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾀﾝ who partner with Vouch because everything from onboarding to claims is designed for startups by experienced founders. Because Vouch is an insurance company, and not a broker, it works with its clients to manage, mitigate, and avoid risks. Vouchￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs founders have built and backed high-growth companies, such as FundingCircle and Root Insurance, and its team of technologists and risk experts come from SVB Capital, NerdWallet, Travelers Insurance, Nationwide Insurance, Lyft, Google, and more. The company has offices in San Francisco and Chicago, and can also be found at vouch.us and on Twitter @Vouch_Group.keywords:Insurance, Technology