Vote Solar Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Vote Solar's estimated annual revenue is currently $9M per year.
- Vote Solar's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Vote Solar has 43 Employees.
- Vote Solar grew their employee count by 13% last year.
- Vote Solar currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Vote Solar?
America's energy problems - from economic crisis to global climate change - will only be solved by a national transition to renewables. Clean, homegrown, reliable solar energy is ready to play a large part of the solution. It is the fastest growing energy source in the world, but we have still just scratched the surface of solar's vast energy potential. In order to bring the technology to scale, we need to bring down costs. Vote Solar works to build the economies of scale necessary to bring solar into the mainstream. We are a national nonprofit organization working to bring solar into the mainstream with grassroots action and technical expertise. We work at the state level to implement the policies and programs that build robust solar markets - and pave the way for a transition to a renewable energy economy.keywords:N/A