Vortex Infrastructure Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Vortex Infrastructure's estimated revenue is currently $11.2M per year.
- Vortex Infrastructure's estimated revenue per employee is $204000
- Vortex Infrastructure has 55 Employees.
- Vortex Infrastructure grew their employee count by 31% last year.
- Vortex Infrastructure currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Vortex Infrastructure?
The Vortex Companies deliver advanced trenchless technologies and turnkey services to cost effectively renew water, sewer and industrial infrastructure. We provide a suite of services and products, including bypass pumping, lining and coating systems, repair materials, sewer robotics, pipe bursting and facility renewal.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Upper Trinity R...||$11M||54||13%|
|New Braunfels U...||$32.6M||158||3%|
|Star Pipe Produ...||$42.2M||205||4%|
|Tenaska Power S...||$31.7M||154||9%|
Vortex Infrastructure News
Sally Talberg, the chairman of the Michigan Public Service Commission, says the polar vortex at the beginning of the year took a major toll on ...
Final polar vortex report calls for improvements, legislation on state ... This is part of a larger call to strengthen the state's energy infrastructure.
... double whammy that came in the middle of a polar vortex cold snap. ... Strengthening natural gas infrastructure through actions that could ...