Volta Industries Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Revenue & Financials
- Volta Industries's revenue is currently $18.5M per year.
- Volta Industries received $35.0M in venture funding in July 2018.
- Volta Industries's revenue per employee is $181176
- Volta Industries's total funding is $58.1M.
- Volta Industries has 102 Employees.
- Volta Industries grew their employee count by 82% last year.
- Volta Industries currently has 20 job openings.
What Is Volta Industries?
Volta is a nationwide network of electric vehicle charging stations that partners with brands to sponsor free charging for all EV drivers. Volta's innovative infrastructure is leading the way for the future needs of mobility. Volta creates new ways for brands to reach highly coveted audiences in high traffic locations and for real estate owners, including shopping malls, grocery store and local retailers, to attract new customers who stay longer. Founded in 2010 and headquartered in San Francisco, Volta provides a valuable community amenity in markets across the U.S. helping brands meet consumers at the optimal moment of purchase decision. To learn more visit www.voltacharging.com.keywords:Advertising,Automotive,Cleantech
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
Volta Industries Funding
|2015-06-11||$7.5M||Undisclosed||Three Bridges Ventures||Article|
Volta Industries New Location/Offices
|2014-03-12||San Francisco, CA||Article|