VolitionRx Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- VolitionRx's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.5M per year.
- VolitionRx's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- VolitionRx has 55 Employees.
- VolitionRx grew their employee count by 28% last year.
- VolitionRx currently has 1 job openings.
What Is VolitionRx?
Volition is a multi-national epigenetics company developing simple, easy to use, cost effective blood tests to help diagnose a range of cancers and other diseases. Early diagnosis has the potential to not only prolong the life of patients, but also to improve their quality of life. The tests are based on the science of Nucleosomics(TM), which is the practice of identifying and measuring nucleosomes in the bloodstream or other bodily fluid - an indication that disease is present. Volition is primarily focused on human diagnostics but also has a subsidiary focused on animal diagnostics. Volition's research and development activities are centered in Belgium, with additional offices in Texas, London and Singapore, as the company focuses on bringing its diagnostic products to market. For more information about Volition, visit Volition's website volition.comkeywords:N/A