Voigt-Abernathy Company Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Voigt-Abernathy Company's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.9M per year.
- Voigt-Abernathy Company's estimated revenue per employee is $353,000
- Voigt-Abernathy Company has 65 Employees.
- Voigt-Abernathy Company grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Voigt-Abernathy Company currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Voigt-Abernathy Company?
Voigt-Abernathy is a distributor of rotating and process equipment for the industrial markets in AL, FL, GA, MS and TN. Voigt-Abernathy offers engineering design and aftermarket services to optimize equipment selection to achieve the lowest cost of ownership for our customers. Voigt-Abernathy offers some of the top names in the industry including WEIR Specialty Pumps (Roto-Jet, Wemco and WNC), WILDEN, Chempump/Teikoku, PSG (Blackmer, Griswold, Mouvex and EnviroGear), Graco, Milton Roy, Flowserve-SIHI, HammerTek, Prosonix, Grundfos, Metalfab and others.keywords:N/A