Vogo Rentals Competitors, Revenue and Alternatives
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Vogo Rentals's estimated annual revenue is currently $135.5M per year.
- Vogo Rentals's estimated revenue per employee is $237,240
- Vogo Rentals's total funding is $122.4M.
- Vogo Rentals has 571 Employees.
- Vogo Rentals grew their employee count by 12% last year.
- Vogo Rentals currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
What Is Vogo Rentals?
Vogo is a dockless scooter rental company which lets customers rent scooters for short one way trips. Our VOGO box is attached to each scooter and lets customers access the key without any human intervention and start riding. We are the fastest commute option available today in India at a fraction of the cost of other alternatives. Currently available at limited pick up and drop off points across Bangalore and Hyderabadkeywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Vogo Rentals News
MUMBAI : Hedge fund Steadview Capital is in talks to lead a $50 million funding round in two-wheeler rental startup Vogo, said two people ...
Hedge fund Steadview Capital is in talks to lead a $50 million funding round in two-wheeler rental startup Vogo, said two people aware of the ...
Ola itself has committed about $100 million in scooter rental startup Vogo. Uber earlier this year partnered with Yulu to conduct electric bike ...