Vivriti Capital Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Vivriti Capital's estimated annual revenue is currently $49.4M per year.
- Vivriti Capital's estimated revenue per employee is $333,446
- Vivriti Capital has 148 Employees.
- Vivriti Capital grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Vivriti Capital currently has 3 job openings.
What Is Vivriti Capital?
Vivriti Capital is India's first tech enabled marketplace that brings together capital markets investors with institutions, small enterprises and individuals. It started with a mission to offer efficient and customized financial solutions to individuals, enterprises and institutions. The founding team comes with a collective experience of more than five decades in lending, investment banking, structured finance and asset management, and are passionate about innovation and the use of technology in the dissemination of financial services in India. The team has previously collectively assessed more than 500 retail lending organisations in India and abroad, developed underwriting frameworks for various types of retail lending in India and used capital markets to deepen financial inclusion in India.keywords:N/A