Vital Records Control Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Vital Records Control's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.7M per year.
- Vital Records Control's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Vital Records Control has 129 Employees.
- Vital Records Control grew their employee count by 18% last year.
- Vital Records Control currently has 19 job openings.
What Is Vital Records Control?
Vital Records Control was established in Memphis, TN in 1988 and offers information management services including document scanning, offsite records storage, tape vaulting, secure paper shredding, and media destruction. These services are provided through a network of high-quality solutions - including VitalScan, VitalChart, VitalVaulting and VitalShred. As your records and document management partner, we'll design a comprehensive information management solution that not only meets your needs but adds value to your business. With a vast network of specialists and data centers across the US, we serve thousands of clients nationwide while offering the dedicated customer care of a local business. Our strategy is to assess your individual information management needs and customize solutions that include everything from innovative tracking systems, cloud-based document management programs, state-of-the-art storage facilities to on-demand access to your confidential information.keywords:Food & Beverages