Visions Federal Credit Union Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Visions Federal Credit Union's estimated annual revenue is currently $94.5M per year.
- Visions Federal Credit Union's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Visions Federal Credit Union has 450 Employees.
- Visions Federal Credit Union grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Visions Federal Credit Union currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Visions Federal Credit Union?
Member-owned and committed to the communities we serve for more than 50 years, Visions Federal Credit Union strives to build relationships that accommodate every stage of life. At Visions, it's not just the money that's there when you need it. We are. We provide a safe place to keep and grow earnings while lending the money that buys a vehicle, gets the kids off to college, or makes home-ownership a reality. At Visions FCU, we pride ourselves on being "People Helping People". We dedicate our careers to this philosophy to realize our greater social purpose. As a not-for-profit organization, Visions exists to serve its members by making every member matter. We feel lucky that we get to have a positive impact in three states (NY, NJ, and PA), and countless communities. Whether it's our time or money that we're donating, we are committed to doing what it takes to show all the members of our communities that Visions cares. The commitment to community is truly one of our core organizational values, and it's demonstrated at all levels of the organization. - Federally insured by NCUA. - Equal housing opportunity lender.keywords:Finance