Virginia Eye Institute Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Virginia Eye Institute's estimated annual revenue is currently $31.9M per year.
- Virginia Eye Institute's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Virginia Eye Institute has 118 Employees.
- Virginia Eye Institute grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- Virginia Eye Institute currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Virginia Eye Institute?
Virginia Eye Institute (VEI) is a comprehensive eye care organization providing a wide range of ophthalmology, optometry, and optical services in 8 locations across Central Virginia. VEI offers an exceptional range of ophthalmic care to Richmond, VA residents including, cornea and external diseases, glaucoma, cataract surgery, retina, oculoplastics, pediatrics, refractive surgery (LASIK), and general ophthalmology. All optometrists and ophthalmologists at VEI are board-certified and many are fellowship-trained. VEI eyewear locations provide board-certified opticians and contact lens fitters. VEI also owns and operates an out-patient Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) which provides ophthalmology and ear, nose and throat surgical services to pediatric and adult patients. VEI's optical shops are ranked as one of the nation's 50 Best Optical Shops.keywords:N/A