Vineti Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Vineti's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.8M per year.
- Vineti received $33.5M in venture funding in April 2018.
- Vineti's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Vineti's total funding is $115.3M.
- Vineti has 150 Employees.
- Vineti grew their employee count by 52% last year.
- Vineti currently has 12 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Vineti?
Vineti was founded to solve the key challenges patients, medical providers, pharmaceutical companies and regulators face in the delivery and commercialization of 21st century medicine. For more information visit www.vineti.com or twitter.com/vinetiworkskeywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Together, the Vineti-Cryoport solution will seek to provide biopharmaceutical developers with a pre-integrated SCO and temperature logistics ...
The cell and gene therapy industry is at a global inflection point says Lonza as it teams with logistics firm Vineti to remove the supply chain ...
Lonza recently entered a non-exclusive business collaboration? with supply chain solutions provider, Vineti. The partnership aims to advance ...
Vineti Executive Hires
|2018-10-04||Christophe Suchet||Chief Product Officer||Article|