Vindhya Telelinks Limited Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Vindhya Telelinks Limited's estimated annual revenue is currently $195.3M per year.
- Vindhya Telelinks Limited's estimated revenue per employee is $325,000
- Vindhya Telelinks Limited has 601 Employees.
- Vindhya Telelinks Limited grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Vindhya Telelinks Limited currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Vindhya Telelinks Limited?
Vindhya Telelinks Limited was established in joint sector between Universal Cables Limited and Madhya Pradesh State Industrial Development Corporation Limited to implement a Project for manufacture of Jelly Filled Telephone Cables (JFTC). The Plant located at Rewa (M.P.) India started commercial production in 1986. The company has since become the leading supplier of Jelly Filled Telecommunication Cables and Optic Fibre Telecommunication cables to BSNL, MTNL and other leading user organizations like Railways, Defence, Coalfields, NTPC, SAIL, Atomic Energy, Bharti, Tata Tele Service, Reliance Infocom etc.keywords:N/A