Vikram India Limited Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Vikram India Limited's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.4M per year.
- Vikram India Limited's estimated revenue per employee is $100,000
- Vikram India Limited has 94 Employees.
- Vikram India Limited grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Vikram India Limited currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Vikram India Limited?
Vikram Group of Companies started its journey way back in 1974 in Kolkata, India, with business interests in manufacturing of Tea Processing Machinery, CTC Tea, Sponge Iron and Textile. The group has also established an international level educational institute at Bahal, Haryana. Vikram Solar Private Limited (VSPL) was incorporated in the year 2006, with its Headquarter at Kolkata, India. An ultra modern state of the art plant has been set up at the Special Economic Zone of Falta, West Bengal, India, having a full operational capacity of 25 MW; which is slated to be ramped up to 100 MW by 2010 in a phase-wise manner. Vikram Solar Private Limited has partnered with one of the most renowned and established Turnkey providers of USA, for all the production facilities.keywords:N/A