VidMob Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- VidMob's estimated annual revenue is currently $47.4M per year.
- VidMob received $6.4M in venture funding in May 2018.
- VidMob's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- VidMob's total funding is $15.9M.
- VidMob has 231 Employees.
- VidMob grew their employee count by 24% last year.
- VidMob currently has 7 job openings.
What Is VidMob?
VidMob is the world's leading video creation platform with innovative technology solutions that enable a network of highly trained creators to develop marketing communications that are insight-driven, personalized, and scalable. VidMob creators produce the full spectrum of video content across every social/digital channel, format, and language. VidMob is an Official Marketing Partner of Facebook, Instagram, Snap, and Twitter and the recipient of two top industry awards in 2017: Instagram's Innovation Award and Twitter #Promote. Learn more about VidMob at www.vidmob.com, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org:Marketplaces, Online Video Advertising, Mobile Video, Post Production