Veson Nautical Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Veson Nautical's estimated annual revenue is currently $23.5M per year.
- Veson Nautical received $Undisclosed in venture funding in February 2017.
- Veson Nautical's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Veson Nautical has 162 Employees.
- Veson Nautical grew their employee count by 27% last year.
- Veson Nautical currently has 5 job openings.
What Is Veson Nautical?
Veson Nautical provides commercial trading and risk management solutions to the maritime industry. For over 30 years, the world's top owners, charterers, and operators have used Veson tools to drive their businesses forward. Since 2003, Veson's Integrated Maritime Operations System (IMOS) has been the industry-standard solution for chartering, operations, and financials. Every day, over 200 leading maritime organizations use IMOS to manage 50,000 annual voyages and over $25 billion in worldwide trade. In 2017, Veson Nautical launched the Veslink IMOS Platform, the first complete commercial shipping solution optimized for the web and mobile devices. In addition to the core IMOS workflows validated by the industry over the past 14 years, the Veslink IMOS Platform enables direct connectivity to the over 500 owners, charterers, agents, brokers, bunker vendors, and suppliers that make up the Veslink Network. The company may be reached via the Web at www.veson.com or in their Boston headquarters at +1.617.723.2727.keywords:N/A