Verve Therapeutics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Verve Therapeutics's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.2M per year.
- Verve Therapeutics's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Verve Therapeutics's total funding is $215.5M.
- Verve Therapeutics has 98 Employees.
- Verve Therapeutics grew their employee count by 109% last year.
- Verve Therapeutics currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Verve Therapeutics?
Verve Therapeutics is a biotechnology company created with a singular focus: to protect the world from heart disease. The company brings together human genetics analysis and gene editing ￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾀﾜ two of the biggest breakthroughs in 21st century biomedicine ￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾀﾜ to develop transformative therapies for coronary heart disease. Verve is developing medicines, administered once in life, to safely edit the genome of adults to permanently lower LDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels and thereby treat coronary heart disease. Founded by world-leading experts in cardiovascular medicine, human genetics and gene editing, Verve is backed by a top-tier syndicate of investors, including GV (formerly Google Ventures), ARCH Venture Partners, F-Prime Capital, Biomatics Capital, Wellington Management, Casdin Capital, and Partners Innovation Fund. The company was recognized as a "2020 Best Places to Work" by the Boston Business Journal. Verve is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts.keywords:N/A