Verogen Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Verogen's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.2M per year.
- Verogen's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Verogen has 66 Employees.
- Verogen grew their employee count by 38% last year.
- Verogen currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Verogen?
Introducing the world's first sequencing company solely dedicated to forensic science. Verogen serves those who pursue the truth. It's about advancing next-generation sequencing to help unlock the true potential of forensic genomics. Supporting labs with solutions and expert service purpose-built for the challenges of human identification. And, ultimately, committing to effectively and efficiently ensuring justice, security, and public wellness - for all.keywords:N/A