Vermillion Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Vermillion's estimated annual revenue is currently $2.9M per year.
- Vermillion received $10.7M in venture funding in February 2017.
- Vermillion's estimated revenue per employee is $52,321
- Vermillion's total funding is $101M.
- Vermillion has 56 Employees.
- Vermillion grew their employee count by 44% last year.
- Vermillion currently has 8 job openings.
What Is Vermillion?
Vermillion, Inc. is dedicated to the discovery, development and commercialization of novel high-value diagnostic and bio-analytical solutions that help physicians diagnose, treat and improve gynecologic health outcomes for women. Vermillion, along with its prestigious scientific collaborators, discovers, develops, and delivers innovative diagnostic and technology tools that help women with serious diseases. The company's initial in vitro diagnostic test, OVA1®, was the first FDA-cleared, protein-based In Vitro Diagnostic Multivariate Index Assay, and represented a new class of software-based liquid biopsy in vitro diagnostics. In March 2016 Vermillion received FDA clearance for Overa, a second generation OVA1 test with significantly improved specificity and ease of use.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Medical Diagnostics,Pharmaceuticals