Vermeer Midwest Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Vermeer Midwest's estimated annual revenue is currently $48.7M per year.
- Vermeer Midwest's estimated revenue per employee is $353,000
- Vermeer Midwest has 138 Employees.
- Vermeer Midwest grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- Vermeer Midwest currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Vermeer Midwest?
Vermeer Midwest is an authorized dealer for Vermeer equipment across the Midwest. We are an industry leader in industrial equipment sales, parts, rentals and service in the tree care, landscape, wood waste, organic recycling and underground utility construction industry. Founded in 1971 by Junior Kool in Eureka, Illinois and has grown to nine locations with dealerships in Illinois, Michigan, Indiana, Missouri and covers western Kentucky.keywords:N/A