Veritas Collaborative Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Veritas Collaborative's estimated annual revenue is currently $86.7M per year.
- Veritas Collaborative received $8.7M in venture funding in October 2017.
- Veritas Collaborative's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Veritas Collaborative's total funding is $24.5M.
- Veritas Collaborative has 321 Employees.
- Veritas Collaborative grew their employee count by 3% last year.
- Veritas Collaborative currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Veritas Collaborative?
Veritas Collaborative is a specialty hospital system for the treatment of eating disorders. With locations in Durham, NC, Charlotte, NC, Atlanta, GA and Richmond, VA, Veritas provides a range of services for individuals at the inpatient, acute residential, partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient, and outpatient levels of care. Accredited by The Joint Commission, Veritas Collaborative delivers individualized, evidence-based care in a gender-diverse and inclusive environment. Multidisciplinary treatment teams - made up of physicians, psychiatrists, dietitians, culinary professionals, therapists, nurses, and skilled therapeutic assistants - aim to equip individuals and families with skills to continue recovery in the home environment. At every turn, Veritas Collaborative's focus is on ensuring that each patient's plan of care is cohesive, attainable, sustainable, and geared toward long-term recovery.keywords:Healthcare,Healthcare Providers