Verista Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Verista's estimated annual revenue is currently $42.6M per year.
- Verista's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- Verista has 212 Employees.
- Verista grew their employee count by 100% last year.
- Verista currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Verista?
Verista offers transformative compliance, automation, validation and packaging solutions to leaders in the pharmaceutical and life sciences, nutrition and supplements, food and beverage, and manufacturing industries. Verista was launched in 2020 by bringing together three trusted firms: Clarke Solutions, Covex LLC, and Acquire Automation. Veristaâ€™s customers trust our 350+ experts to deliver consistent, safe, and high-quality results. Veristaâ€™s consultants bridge the traditional chasm between IT and operations, following repeatable processes that deliver solutions for individual devices, capital equipment, site and enterprise-wide systems, regulatory and sales. Verista, a holding of private equity firm Lightview Capital, is based in Fishers, Indiana, and Wayne, Pennsylvania.keywords:N/A