Veridiam Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Veridiam's estimated annual revenue is currently $60.4M per year.
- Veridiam's estimated revenue per employee is $353,000
- Veridiam has 171 Employees.
- Veridiam grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Veridiam currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Veridiam?
Veridiam is a leading build-to-print solution oriented manufacturer with over 60 years of experience serving the medical, nuclear, aerospace, dental and industrial markets. Our roots were formed in the exacting nuclear and aerospace industries where we have supplied critical aircraft thin wall tubing and safety-related nuclear core components to our worldwide customer base. Veridiam employs a well-rounded engineering and technical staff at our San Diego facilities. Veridiam was formerly named Carpenter Special Products Corporation and was owned by Carpenter Technology in PA for over 45 years. Veridiam is committed to being a world-class manufacturing partner and solutions provider of high-performance alloy components, and assemblies for the most demanding applications and markets.keywords:Hardware,Hardware Peripherals