Verbit.ai Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Verbit.ai's estimated annual revenue is currently $177M per year.
- Verbit.ai received $23.0M in venture funding in January 2019.
- Verbit.ai's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Verbit.ai's total funding is $65M.
- Verbit.ai has 1221 Employees.
- Verbit.ai grew their employee count by 47% last year.
- Verbit.ai currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Verbit.ai?
Verbit is a leading transcription and captioning solution that fuses artificial and human intelligence to provide 99.9% accuracy at a rate 10 times faster than the industry standard. Built on self-learning algorithms, Verbit is the only platform that leverages contextual data, specific acoustic models and current events to provide each customer with a tailored model that keeps improving with time. Verbit's flexible cloud system includes customizable templates and allows users to upload files directly, via API or through integrations with leading platforms like YouTube, Kaltura, Panopto and Vimeo. An intuitive user interface enables seamless editing, reviewing and collaboration for clients and transcribers alike. Verbit helps customers across the higher-education, legal and media industries redefine the way they transcribe, index and access their video and audio files. Founded in 2016, Verbit has secured $11M in seed funding, led by HV Holtzbrinck Ventures, Vertex Ventures and Oryzn Capital. Learn more at https://verbit.ai/.keywords:saas