VenatoRx Pharmaceuticals Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- VenatoRx Pharmaceuticals's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.5M per year.
- VenatoRx Pharmaceuticals received $42.0M in venture funding in July 2017.
- VenatoRx Pharmaceuticals's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- VenatoRx Pharmaceuticals's total funding is $30.5M.
- VenatoRx Pharmaceuticals has 82 Employees.
- VenatoRx Pharmaceuticals grew their employee count by 22% last year.
- VenatoRx Pharmaceuticals currently has 10 job openings.
What Is VenatoRx Pharmaceuticals?
Led by a world-class team of pharmaceutical veterans, VenatoRx is a private pharmaceutical company that is developing a new wave of anti-infective products to address increasing medical needs. VenatoRx's lead product, VNRX-5133, is an injectable broad-spectrum beta-lactamase inhibitor (BLI) that directly inhibits all four Ambler classes of beta-lactamases. Early clinical studies of cefepime/VNRX-5133 have been completed and VenatoRx plans to start Phase 3 pivotal trials in the second half of 2018. In addition, VenatoRx has a broad pipeline of preclinical programs, including a broad-spectrum orally bioavailable BLI, a novel class of Penicillin-Binding Protein (PBP) inhibitors that are impervious to beta-lactamase-driven resistance, and novel antiviral agents.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals