Vemo Education Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Vemo Education's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.4M per year.
- Vemo Education received $7.4M in venture funding in September 2017.
- Vemo Education's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Vemo Education's total funding is $9.9M.
- Vemo Education has 59 Employees.
- Vemo Education grew their employee count by 34% last year.
- Vemo Education currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Vemo Education?
Vemo Education works at the intersection of education and finance, helping colleges and universities to power income-based student financing models. Our team of education finance experts design and deploy programs that enable postsecondary institutions to signal institutional commitment to their students by aligning the cost of college with student outcomes. Our platform helps higher education offer flexible and personalized financing to students and families. Learn more at www.vemo.com.keywords:Education,Finance
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Vemo Education News
Independent Colleges and Universities of Florida (ICUF) Welcomes Vemo Education to Provide Innovative Financial Solution.
"Vemo Education is excited to partner with Galvanize to help unlock potential for the large number of Americans who want to upskill and pursue ...
George Jian, an investor at the firm, says its $350 million fund has made about 75 investments since 2011, including in Vemo Education, which ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
Vemo Education Funding
Vemo Education Executive Hires
|2018-08-08||Katie Blot||SVP & COO||Article|