Velvet Ice Cream Company Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Velvet Ice Cream Company's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.4M per year.
- Velvet Ice Cream Company's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Velvet Ice Cream Company has 83 Employees.
- Velvet Ice Cream Company grew their employee count by 22% last year.
- Velvet Ice Cream Company currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Velvet Ice Cream Company?
For over 100 years, family has been at the center of everything Velvet does. Founded in 1914 by Joseph Dager, the company has been family owned and operated in Utica, OH for four generations. Velvet produces and distributes more than five million gallons of ice cream every year throughout OH, KY, IN, MI and WV. Velvet Ice Cream is located on 25 acres of wooded countryside and is home to the historic, Ye Olde Mill which houses the corporate office, an ice cream museum, and a turn of the century ice cream parlor, restaurant and gift shop.\n\nNamed by Frommerâ€™s as one of Americaâ€™s 10 Best Ice Cream Factory Tours, Velvet Ice Cream welcomes over 150,000 visitors each year for tours, tastings and specials events including the annual Ice Cream Festival over Memorial Day weekend. Ye Olde Mill is open to the public May through October. Velvet is more than just ice cream, it is a true original.\n\nFor more information about Velvet Ice Cream and Ye Olde Mill visit: www.velveticecream.comkeywords:N/A