Vector Marketing Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Vector Marketing's estimated annual revenue is currently $2147.5M per year.
- Vector Marketing's estimated revenue per employee is $224,304
- Vector Marketing has 9574 Employees.
- Vector Marketing grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- Vector Marketing currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Vector Marketing?
We provide the professional foundation for the next generation through a hands-on experience selling CUTCO® Cutlery. Vector Marketing Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of CUTCO Corp., which has manufactured CUTCO® Cutlery in Olean, N.Y., since 1949. Made of the finest materials, CUTCO® knives are American-made and carry a Forever Guarantee that protects the consumer's investment for generations. Established in 1981, Vector Marketing Corp. is the sole distributor of CUTCO®. More than 15 million customers in the US and Canada enjoy CUTCO® products in their homes every day. The majority of Vector's sales force is comprised of college students who work part-time and during the summer building valuable business and professional skills. Vector is a member of the Direct Selling Association and the Better Business Bureaukeywords:N/A