Varentec Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Varentec's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.3M per year.
- Varentec's estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- Varentec's total funding is $46.9M.
- Varentec has 33 Employees.
- Varentec grew their employee count by -17% last year.
- Varentec currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Varentec?
Varentec was born in 2012 to bring intelligence and control to the grid-edge of our power delivery infrastructure. The company was inspired by cutting-edge research at the Georgia Institute of Technology; funded by Bill Gates, 3M, and Khosla Ventures; and was awarded support from the Department of Energyￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs prestigious Advanced Research Projects Agency for Energy (ARPA-E). We believe that society must innovate with urgency and accelerate deployment of proven technologies at scale to improve the sustainability of our energy system. We view the electric power grid as a critical leverage point in our campaign. We unlock new energy savings through reduced end-use consumption; better integrate clean distributed energy resources; and bring the power of distributed computing and control to the edge of the grid to benefit consumers, the economy, and our environment.keywords:Clean Technology