Van Leeuwen Artisan Ice Cream Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Van Leeuwen Artisan Ice Cream's estimated annual revenue is currently $26.2M per year.
- Van Leeuwen Artisan Ice Cream's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Van Leeuwen Artisan Ice Cream's total funding is $22.6M.
- Van Leeuwen Artisan Ice Cream has 97 Employees.
- Van Leeuwen Artisan Ice Cream grew their employee count by 28% last year.
- Van Leeuwen Artisan Ice Cream currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Van Leeuwen Artisan Ice Cream?
We started Van Leeuwen Artisan Ice Cream in the Spring of 2008 out of a buttery yellow truck on the streets of NYC. We set out to revive the classic american ice cream truck and the art of traditional ice cream making, using ingredients perfected by nature not science. Van Leeuwen Classic and Vegan ice creams are made with just a handful of fresh ingredients. Each flavor is a celebration some of the worlds best artisan producers and farmers. We make all our ice creams from scratch in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. The Classic scoops are crafted with nothing more than fresh milk and cream, cane sugar and egg yolks. The Vegan scoops are made with house made cashew milk, organic coconut milk, organic extra virgin coconut oil, organic cane sugar, pure cocoa butter and organic carob bean. Both recipes result in a rich, decadent, naturally perfect ice cream. What we began in the kitchen of our shared Brooklyn apartment back in 2007, has grown into a mini ice cream empire with stores and trucks in NYC and LA and pints in grocery stores. Our dedication to quality is tireless and we are constantly developing and perfecting our recipes. In June 2015 we released "The Van Leeuwen Artisan Ice Cream Cookbook"â€‹, sharing over 100 vegan and classic recipes, along with stories, from the past 8 years.keywords:N/A