Valor Collegiate Academies Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Valor Collegiate Academies's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.4M per year.
- Valor Collegiate Academies's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Valor Collegiate Academies has 108 Employees.
- Valor Collegiate Academies grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Valor Collegiate Academies currently has 3 job openings.
What Is Valor Collegiate Academies?
Valor Collegiate Academies is a charter school network to serving 1,000 students in the 2017-2018 academic year at its two middle school campuses in Nashville: Valor Flagship Academy and Valor Voyager Academy in grades 5-8. Our scholars will graduate with academic skills, social-emotional skills, and positive character strengths that rival the outcomes of the best schools in the world. We exist to empower our diverse communities to live inspired, purposeful lives. In the fall of 2018, we will be opening our high school serving 9th graders from our two middle schools. We are looking for exceptional classroom teachers who are excited to be part of our founding team.keywords:N/A